Moxie Kinetic [mok-see] [ki-NET-iks]: Having the courage, skill and verve to create ain
Born from a lifetime of athletic pursuits, mishaps, and being on both sides of the treatment table; Moxie Kinetics is movement therapy that meets the athlete where they are and provides tools to feel human propulsion that is efficient, sustainable and maximal.
- Fully return to sport after injury
- KNOW your tissue has healed to do the job you want it to do
- Develop stability, strength and dynamic reaction to prevent re-injury
- Engage the whole body to generate movement and force, instead of relying on a single system (like your knee) where wear-and-tear happen
- Eliminate recurring activity related pain
- Identify movement patterns that are causing excessive use
- Feel clever motion generation and alternative patterns to do the same task
- Fine tune your neuromuscular system to anticipate “dange zones” and react intelligently so injury is unlikely
- Improve performance
- Generate motion and force from your core so you are more efficient, powerful and accurate
- Stabilize joints to increase flexibility and allow strength propagation with less fiber recruitment
- Train specifically for your goals and honoring your history.